Profile & Contact Details


ID Stuff:

Pondwater @ Tan JY
Male. 02 July 1986. Singapore.


e.Mail:
Here's the avenue for feedback. Suggestions? A design request? Feel free to contact me via e-mail. Just don't spam or abuse. Simply replace [at] with @:

gleamwater [at] gmail.com


Description:
Loves exploring interesting ideas and concepts.
Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree.
Intending a career in the Game Industry.

Hit: Psytrance. Long weekends. Chocolate.
Miss: The arrogant. Washing dishes.


Favourite Game Quote:
"In this world, there exists a balance between those who are creators and those who are users. I knew that, of course, but it took your help for me to experience this firsthand. From now on, I vow to dedicate myself to the side of creation.

The labour involved becomes joy when I know there are those who will enjoy my work to the utmost."

- Tetsuzou (Doukutsu Monogatari)